Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10/4 Competition Update

Sorry, yes, I know I am terrible about regular updates....

Sarah and I ended up not being able to make it to fall Biltmore because personal schedules and lack of training just got a little crazy. It ended up being alright with me; as a fundraiser the entry fee for that ride is very very very very high. I love Biltmore, it's a beautiful place, but I just don't have that kind of money to give them.

Instead, it was decided we would go to Fort Valley for the 50 on October 21-22. Unfortunately we were unable to get enough training in to be careful, and again scheduling started to conflict. Good news though, Amy Smoot has asked me to take her Anglo-Arab mare, Kricket, on the 50 as well! So I'll be doing the 50 on Friday with Kricket and the LD on Saturday with Aleah (maybe Helo, but probably Aleah).

Hope to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment