Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Exciting News!!

Heather and Jeremy Update: They have moved down to Florida for the winter (like Canadians?) and are training and competing down there. Heather contacted me this weekend to let me know they have an extra horse for me to compete on the FEI 50 at Goethe on 12/17! SO EXCITED! Just renewed all my memberships for AERC (including International), FEI, and USEF. If anyone is curious, all together it costs about $150 and you can find all the links and connections you need at AERC's International section of the website (click HERE). Everything is online and very fast, granted I'm a computer nerd but it only took me about 15 minutes to get through everything!

Any questions, as always, feel free to email me or contact me through Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment