Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Morning Workout 3-16

Great Start to the day! Rich came up super early this morning to film Legs and I doing our loosen-up workout in the arena. Legs did awesome and showed off his beginner dressage skills (despite my terrible form, I'm so used to the Freeform saddle that I'm rusty!). Then we worked on trailer again, he got an A+ for today! One brief pause, then he hopped right on and let me shut him in. We also backed off successfully using Joy's technique. Should've filmed that too, but I forgot. Oh well maybe next time.

Looking at getting a hackmore for him, to make it easier to eat and drink on trail. Amanda Taylor (www.tayloredtack.com) has some nice hacks, I'm looking to get one to try out and send back. Just want to make sure he likes it first.

Enjoy the video from this morning! Again please ignore my poor form.






PS When Rich is talking, he's mostly talking to Jack (he was being a pain). You'll also see me yell at him once when he tries to heel Legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment